Friday, May 10, 2013

Recuerdos de Zamboanga

I have landed back to Durian-burg from our vacation in Asia's Latin City - Zamboanga. Sharing with you some of the shots I took of my birthplace using my ever-handy point and shoot. Sorry that this is the best I can do for now. No time to blog yet, I have bills to pay! :)

Hasta la vista, Zamboanga!

The iconic Muslim-inspired airport design



I loved how red they looked hence I snapped

The venue for our family reunion

The lagoon





You haven't been to Zamboanga unless you took a picture of the colorful vintas

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ninang Mae, I'm quite pleased also with the photos I took with just a point and shoot. :) mwah! are you still coming back here or will you be waiting for your classes to start there?

    ReplyDelete